Prices and timings:
Choose from a combination of activities; the Galleries, Workshop and/or ShowDome to create your own bespoke visit, to suit the time you have from £4.00 per pupil per activity.
1 Activity: £4.00 per pupil
2 Activities: £6.00 per pupil
3 Activities: £7.00 per pupil
Outdoor: £5.00 per (+ 1 activity £7.00 + 2 activities £8.00)
- Workshops last 50 minutes apart from storytelling which lasts 45 minutes and Let’s Talk and Outdoor Learning which last 2 hours.
- For a journey around the galleries, we recommend 1 ½ hours.
- ShowDome films last 30 minutes and are shown on the hour and on the half hour.
We require teacher to pupil ratios as outlined below:
- Early Years; 1 teacher: 5 children
- Primary School; 1 teacher: 10 children
- Secondary School; 1 teacher: 15 children
Teachers falling within this ratio are complimentary. If your local authority ratio differs from that described above please advise on booking.
All carers are complimentary.
Education Programme 2017-2018:
Our Education Team have come up with a wide range of workshops to offer you. With over 20 curriculum liked workshops to choose from covering a range of topics from space to dinosaurs or volcanoes to climate change there is something for all your class.
View Education Programme
School Discovery Packs:
Primary School Discovery Packs:
Secondary Discovery Packs:
Foreign Tour Guides
We also offer Audio Guides to help you navigate your way through Dynamic Earth. Available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish. These guides are also available to pick up at our ticket desk.
Here at Dynamic Earth we have a convenient drop off and pick up point situated in the amphitheatre at the front of the building. All coaches bringing groups to Dynamic Earth are welcome to use this area.
For more information on our Parking Procedures click here