Young people aged 7 to 13 are invited to come explore with us during our exciting week long programs. Discover the wonders of Holyrood park, a unique wild space in the heart of Edinburgh. The week long programs offer participants the chance to learn all about the parks past, present and future through an engaging mix of outdoor activities, scientific investigation, practical conservation, team games and more.
Available early 2018. Keep an eye out here for more details. For more information contact: Anna Danby on 0131 523 1207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you needed any more motivation to join us here is what some of our previous participants thought of the programs:
- I thought it was thoroughly charming and interesting, and by far the best thing they've done in the holidays. All the people running it seemed brill.
- They thoroughly enjoyed their week at Dynamic Earth and have been telling everyone about it over the last fortnight. We all walked together to the top of Arthur’s Seat last Thursday, and I was treated to a wee natural history lesson with all the things they had learned.
- She loved it. Good variety of activities, good number of children (not too overwhelming or busy), loved going up Arthur Seat.
- He was very keen to show us when we visited the park at some other opportunity interesting locations, e.g. a lava stream and lava rocks and how to recognize them.
- I would like to say that the staff were incredible - their really welcoming attitude towards my daughter settled her in immediately. Plus their enthusiasm, friendliness, keenness on helping the children learn and boundless energy far surpasses other holiday clubs we have been involved with this summer.
- I especially appreciated the early drop-off and pick-up times before and after the Summer School started which took away the stress of having to get to Dynamic Earth at a set time. A thoroughly enjoyable week! Well done everybody who took part! :-)
- My child found the whole experience great fun and was the happiest she has ever been at a holiday club
- Full points to all the staff who were so lovely, friendly and enthusiastic. It made for a really happy atmosphere