There are many ways you can support the science education and community outreach work we do at Dynamic Earth.
- As an individual supporter: you can make a donation, sign up for an Annual Explorer Pass, join our Patrons’ Programme or leave a legacy in your will.
2017 / 2018 Patrons Include:
- Nicola Crosbie
- Mary Craig
- Sir James Dunbar-Nasmith
- Dr Chris and Gill Masters
- Professor Stuart Monro
- Stephen and Aileen Nesbitt
- Professor David and Britta Sugden
- Dr Ian and Flora Sword
- Graham Whyte and Sarah Whitley
- Mary and Patrick Gifford
Additional Individual Supporters:
- Lord David and Lady Mary Hope
- As a company: you may wish to join as an annual corporate member or sponsor the projects or programmes within Dynamic Earth or provide in-kind support. Visit our projects page for more information.
Corporate supporters include: Cairn Energy
- As a Trust and Foundation: Dynamic Earth would not be here today without funding from Trusts and Foundations, and as we look to refresh gallery spaces and embed programmes we will work to build relationships again to key trusts.
Recent trust and foundation support has been received from:
- The Robertson Trust
- The Energy Savings Trust
- The Viewforth Trust
- The Cruden Foundation
- James T Howat Charitable Trust
- As a partner: Many funders have generously supported Dynamic Earth over the years, and we are proud to have received funding from those listed here and many more.
If you would like to renew or begin a conversation about support for Dynamic Earth, please contact Cara McCoy at email@example.com or 0131 523 1299