Summer "not" School is back again for 2018! Join the Dynamic Earth team for the adventure of a lifetime during the summer holidays explorer Edinburgh's wild spaces in and around Holyrood Park.
OUTDOOR ACADEMY (AGES 10-13 YRS)16th-20th July
A taster of what to expect:
- Try your hand at citizen science investigations
- Contribute to real conservation methods to help keep Edinburgh alive and healthy
- Learn and practice outdoor skills to be remembered for life!
- Find out how you can help transform our world through the Sustainable Development Goals
THINGS FOR THE GROWN-UPS:
- The core programme will run between the hours of 10:00 and 16:30 on the dates specified.
- Early drop off can be made from 8:30 and participants must be picked up by 17:30.
- Price is £165 this includes a non-refundable deposit of £45.
- Discovery and Adventure Days are £35 each and should be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Places are extremely limited with only 24 spaces available per programme. We advise you book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
HOW TO BOOK:
To book a place download and complete the booking. You can either pay the full amount or a £45 non-refundable deposit.
To pay the full amount please click here.
To pay a non-refundable deposit please contact Craig Smith on 0131 523 1233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Full payment due 3 week prior to event.
DOWNLOAD BOOKING FORM
In case you needed any more motivation to join us here is what some of our previous participants and their parents or guardians thought of the programmes:
From parents and guardians:
- Our daughter had a fantastic time: she came home happy, buzzing and exhausted and grubby each day, which is exactly what we hoped for.
- My child enjoyed it and seemed to learn a lot. She was not worried about the new experience and was happy going back each day.
- He loved it! Especially the volcanic discovery and weather experiments.
- He was energised after each day and keen to tell us lots he had done, and each morning he bounced off looking forward to a new day.
From the participants:
- I really enjoyed it because we were outdoors most of the time. I really enjoyed the art.
- I loved it! The leaders were great and I loved doing the cloud spotting.
- I enjoyed doing new things and the staff were nice.