We are delighted to be re-opening Dynamic Earth for weekends during May and June 2021 from 8th May.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back as well as meeting new visitors for the first time. We have been busy behind the scenes putting new safety measures in place to ensure you feel safe while visiting us, and that our staff feel safe while working at Dynamic Earth. Please read through these measures carefully ahead of buying any tickets. Please also ensure that your visit is in line with current Scottish Government Guidelines.
Important Ticket Information
- The way we sell tickets for Dynamic Earth has changed. Due to our fantastic new planetarium you are now able to buy and select a time for both the main tour and the planetarium show of your choice.
- We recommend 90 minutes to enjoy the tour experience. Planetarium shows last 30 minutes. Please bear all these times in mind when you are selecting your admission times for both the tour and the planetarium.
- If you are running late or need to change your booking date and time, we will do our very best to help you do this. Please note that it will not always be possible to make these changes as all our time slots are subject to availability. Due to current capacity restrictions, we anticipate many of these slots selling out in advance.
- Please note that all current Annual Explorer Passes have been extended a further 4 months to account for our latest closure period. Pass holders can select any time slot available for both the tour and the planetarium. Please remember to have your passes with you on your visit date for inspection.
- The Food Chain Cafe and the Natural Selection Gift Shop will be open during the day.
If you have any questions about any of this or would like advice or assistance to make your booking please contact email@example.com
||Annual Explorer Pass Holder
|Annual Explorer Pass (12 months entry)
|Tour + Planetarium