Download your What's On Guide January - July 2019 here or view calander below
Summer (not) School: Digital Outdoors NEW FOR 2019!
Daily from Monday, 22 July 2019 until Friday, 26 July 2019
As the cold weather sets in, we are already getting our summer thinking-caps on. Summer ‘not’ School 2019 is going to be bigger than ever, with more dates available to meet popular demand, and a brand new digital learning programme for all budding environmental scientists!
Digital Outdoors is for children aged 9-13 years old.
FULL DETAILS AND BOOKING WILL BE AVAILABLE EARLY 2019
A taster of what to expect:
- Learn and practice digital skills from the perspective of an environmental scientist
- Create a project to help study and monitor wildlife in Holyrood park and use it to collect real scientific data
- Combine technology and the outdoors!
Things for the grown-ups:
- The core programmes run between the hours of 10:00 and 16:30 on the dates specified
- Early drop off can be made from 08:30 and participants must be picked up by 17:30.
- Exact activities are to be confirmed and booking will available from early 2019, with an Early Bird offer available for a limited time only! Keep an eye here for more details coming soon or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you would like to receive email updates when they’re available.